Elin Hilderbrand’s Bucket List Weekend
Join the 2023 Waitlist:
We are planning an Elin Bucket List Weekend January January 5-9, 2023 and January 12-16, 2023. If you’re interested in attending this event, please sign up for the waitlist below. More details to come later in 2022.
Sample January, 2022 Bucket List Weekend Event Package:
The Events Package was $595 per person. Most events take place Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Most guests stayed 4 nights; some stayed for a minimum of three nights.
The $595 per person Event Package Price Includes:
- Solo Travelers’ Welcome Reception on Thursday and Friday
- Book signing with Elin
- Island Tours with a tour guide Friday – Sunday
- Wine and cheese party on Friday at The Nantucket Hotel
- Dinner buffet on Friday at The Nantucket Hotel with Elin
- Elin’s Book Trivia Night on Friday after dinner- Winner gets named in Elin’s 2023 release – All-Star Weekend
- Yoga with Elin on Saturday morning
- Beach walk on Saturday & Sunday
- Sip ‘n’ Shop in town on Saturday
- Panel discussion on Saturday with Elin
- Cocktail Party with Elin on Saturday night at The Nantucket Hotel
- Gala Dinner on Saturday night at The Nantucket Hotel
- Reading Hotel Nantucket due out, June 2022, on Sunday morning
- Book Group Discussion on The Perfect Couple
- Health Club – gym, yoga classes, outdoor hot tub, massage services and saunas available throughout the weekend at The Nantucket Hotel
Please call one of the Inns below to reserve your overnight accommodations first (or book your Airbnb) then call us to reserve your package as these are non-refundable once booked.
To Book your Event Package:
Please contact our reservations department at
(508) 310-1734 or (866) 807-6011 (Toll-Free USA only)
To Book Accommodations:
Nearby Inns to The Nantucket Hotel + Resort- within a 10-minute walk.
- Seven Seas (508-228-3577) or book online
- Airbnb is also a great option! (please note you will want to make sure you are in town or if not, you’ll need to rely on taxi service to and from the hotel)
Transportation to Nantucket:
Visitors are encouraged to make fast ferry reservations with Hy-Line Cruises—the recommended way to get to Nantucket! (hylinecruises.com)
The fast ferry takes an hour and departs from Hyannis MA 5 times per day. Those flying to Boston can either take a direct bus via P&B bus lines from the Logan Airport Terminals direct to Hyannis (p-b.com) or arrange for a car and driver to take you to Hyannis (bostonexpresscarservice.com), or you can rent a car on your own for the weekend.
For guests staying in nearby inns, unless you make arrangements directly with the inn you select, you will need to walk from the boat to/from your inn. (It is an easy walk from the inns listed below). Continental breakfast is usually included with your room at the inn you select. Please confirm directly with the inn.