The Nantucket Hotel is pet-friendly! While enjoying your Nantucket Hotel getaway, be sure to bring your best friend from home. We’re now offering comfortable and select accommodations for you and your dog.
Specific accommodations (only our 1 and 2 bedroom Cottages) allow for a dog of 85 pounds or less. If your dog is 35 pounds or less you may be able to reserve one of our North Cottage Carriage rooms.
Please Note: We have a limited number of pet-friendly rooms and they must be reserved in advance. A form is required to confirm the booking. Any persons having an unauthorized dog on-site will potentially be asked to leave the property or board the dog.
Please also note that there is only one dog allowed per accommodation/stay. There is a $70 per night pet fee (plus tax), which will be charged upon booking with your dog. This is a nonrefundable fee. We ask that you keep your dog leashed at all times when outside your accommodation. Dogs are not allowed in the hotel common areas or in our Breeze restaurant.
- Don’t leave your furry best friend alone for extended periods of time in your accommodation as it may start barking. Please crate your dog when you leave your accommodation.
- To ensure we don’t disrupt your pup’s relaxation time, please place the “Pet In-Room” hanger (provided at check-in) on the outside of your door whenever your pet is in your room.
- Please keep your dog off of the bedding in your accommodation.
- Please be respectful of other hotel guests as not everyone is comfortable around dogs.
- Between Cottages One and Two, please take advantage of our scooping station.
- The Offshore Animal Hospital (508-228-1491) provides boarding, veterinarian, and emergency services for your dog if needed.
Should you need any recommendations on groomers, vet services, parks, or pet-friendly restaurants, our Concierge has you covered!
To make reservations for you and your pet, please contact our Reservations Office at 866-807-6011 or via e-mail.