Pet Friendly Hotel
The Nantucket Hotel is now pet friendly! While enjoying your Nantucket Hotel getaway, be sure to bring your best friend from home. We’re now offering comfortable accommodations for you and your dog.
New for Season 2020!
The Nantucket Hotel is pleased to offer select pet friendly accommodations, beginning in 2020.
Specific accommodations (only our 1 and 2 bedroom Cottages) allow for a dog of 100 pounds or less. Please Note: We have a limited number of pet friendly rooms and they must be reserved in advance. This form is required to confirm the booking. Any persons having an unauthorized dog on site will potentially be asked to leave the property or board the dog.
Please note that there is only one dog allowed per accommodation/stay. There is a $50 per night pet fee, which will be charged upon booking with your dog. This is a nonrefundable fee. We ask that you keep your dog leashed at all times when outside your accommodation. Dogs are not allowed in the Hotel common areas or in our Breeze restaurant.
- Don’t leave your furry best friend alone for extended periods of time in your accommodation as it may start barking. Crates are provided for you. Please crate your dog when you leave your accommodation.
- To ensure we don’t disrupt your pup’s relaxation time, please place the “Pet In-Room” hanger (provided at check-in) on the outside of your door whenever your pet is in your room.
- Please keep your dog off of the bedding in your accommodation.
- Please be respectful of other hotel guests as not everyone is comfortable around dogs.
- Between Cottages One and Two, please take advantage of our scooping station.
- The Offshore Animal Hospital (508-228-1491) provides boarding, veterinarian, and emergency services for your dog if needed.
Should you need any recommendations on groomers, vet services, parks or pet-friendly restaurants, our Concierge has you covered!
To make reservations for you and your pet, please contact our Reservations Office at 866-807-6011 or via e-mail.