Welcome to The Nantucket Hotel & Resort
Nantucket’s premier, historic hotel.
The Nantucket Hotel has received accolades from the New York Times as the most family friendly lodging option on Nantucket!
One of the “Top Hotels in New England” by Conde Nast Traveler in their 2016 Readers’ Choice Awards!
One of the “Top 25 Hotels in the United States” in TripAdvisor’s 2016 Travelers’ Choice Awards!
Tapping into our unique history, we usher forth an inspired getaway experience infused with:
- Relaxed luxury
- The simple joys of a by-gone era
The Nantucket Hotel is located in-town and within walking distance of beaches, shopping, restaurants, and the harbor.
Our Hotel & Resort
The Nantucket is the Island’s grand and historic hotel, originally built in 1891 and completely renovated in 2012. While the exterior is classic Nantucket, the interior is everything you would expect from a new hotel meeting the needs of today’s travelers- along with resort services. We are family owned.
Our Complimentary Special Amenities
- The Nantucket Club, our signature fitness and spa facility, offering yoga and fitness classes
- Two seasonal, heated swimming pools, an outdoor hot tub, and saunas
- A Children’s Day Program and kiddie pool
- Pre-reserved shuttle transportation to/from the high-speed ferries