New Year’s Eve
Ring in 2018 at our Gala New Year’s Eve Snow Ball in the Grand Ballroom at The Nantucket Hotel and enjoy the island of Nantucket at one of the most festive times of the year!
The last five years Nantucket has gone all out with an official, Island-wide celebration for New Year’s and it has been a rousing success! At the center of it all is The Nantucket Hotel, host property for the holiday’s New Year’s Eve Ball.
The video above depicts our first New Year’s Eve Ball, which was a “Great Gatsby” theme.
Our 2017 New Year’s Eve theme is the “Snow Ball”
“Those who don’t believe in magic will never find it.” – Author, Roald Dahl
Click to See Larger-Sized Image
Artist Rendering by David Sharpe
On December 31st, our Hotel will be transformed into a dazzling, magical winter wonderland. Like its predecessors, it’s sure to be a one-of-a-kind event. Make your plans now to ring in 2018 with us! You’ll enjoy:
- Fun-filled, magical winter wonderland-themed festivities from 9:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m.
- Delectable hors d’oeuvres; an elaborate dessert buffet; light bites, specialty drinks, including S’mores cocktails; and a champagne toast at midnight
- Dancing and live entertainment with the spectacular Perry Rossi Orchestra
- The chance to dress up in Island chic snowball-themed attire
Must be 21 years old and up to attend. Tickets are $120 per adult. All ticket sales are final and non-refundable. For more information, please call 508-901-6780.
Order Your New Year’s Eve Snow Ball Tickets Online, Order Now
In addition to our gala Ball, Nantucket offers an annual “Nantucket New Year’s” event, which is also spectacular. As in past years, for the 2017 season there will be community-wide events, several days worth of arts and entertainment activities, holiday shopping deals, and much more.
To check accommodation availability for New Year’s Eve Weekend, click here. A Two-Night Minimum Stay is Required if booking accommodations for December 31st. Hotel Rooms from $295 per night and Suites starting at $395 per night. Taxes are additional.
We’re Also Offering a New Year’s Eve Snow Ball for Kids – Ages 5 to 12
If You’re a Nantucket Hotel Guest, a Nantucket Club Member or You’re Attending Our Adult New Year’s Eve Snow Ball, Bring Along Your Kids…We’re Offering a Separate, Supervised New Year’s Eve Ball Event Just for Them!
Skip the hassle of trying to find a babysitter for your kids on New Year’s Eve. Instead:
- Drop them off in our Kids’ Club and let them enjoy a separate, special New Year’s Eve Kids Snow Ball at our supervised party. They can ring in 2018– kids’ style! Hours: 9:00 p.m. (8:30 p.m. check-in) to 12:30 a.m.
- Your kids can enjoy a Pizza Dinner and many activities including: “Minute-to-Win-It” games, antique fire truck rides, make your own S’mores, and a movie.
- Cost: $50.00 per child (includes dinner and all snowball-themed activities).
- Reservations are required. Please call our Concierge at 508-901-6780.
Enjoy New Year’s Eve Dinner in our Breeze Restaurant
Join us before our New Year’s Eve Snow Ball for a memorable Three-Course Prix Fixe holiday dinner in our cozy Breeze dining room or on our glass-enclosed Terrace. There will be a single seating and the dinner will reflect our New Year’s Eve Snow Ball theme.
Dinner Offered: 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. Price: To Be Determined. Reservations are required.