Celebrate Nantucket Jolly Holiday Season – Thanksgiving – Christmas Stroll – Christmas & December School Vacation – New Year’s Nantucket Hotel Deals – at The Nantucket Hotel.
“Those Who Don’t Believe In Magic Will Never Find It.” – Author, Roald Dahl
See Yankee Magazine’s “New England Today” article on a Winter Weekend on Nantucket
The Nantucket Hotel & Resort is excited to be offering a variety of specials for the 2019-2020 holiday season. Guests and locals alike know they can enjoy year-round entertainment from our easy-to-reach downtown location on Nantucket:
- Thanksgiving Special – November 27-30, 2019 (click here)
- Christmas Stroll Weekend Special – December 6-8, 2019 (click here)
- Pre- & Post-Christmas Stroll Weekday Special – December 1-4 & 8-12, 2019 (click here)
- Pre-Holiday Shopping, Christmas & December School Vacation Special – December 13-31, 2019 (click here)
- Brunch with Santa – December 15 – Christmas Eve and Christmas Day Dinner – December 24 and 25, 2019 (click here)
- New Year’s Eve Ocean Preservation Seminars & Gala “Under the Sea” Dinner & Dance Celebrations – December 30 & 31, 2019 (click here)
Hotel Rooms from $275 per night; Suites starting at $395 per night, excluding taxes (rates dependent upon stay dates). A three-night minimum stay is required if checking in on Wednesday-Saturday.
We’ll be serving up a lavish Thanksgiving buffet feast in our Grand Ballroom on November 28th with seatings from 12:00 (Noon) through 5:00 p.m. Come and enjoy live music by Mollie Glazer, Isaiah Williams, and David Spear from 12:00 (Noon) through 7:00 p.m, antique fire truck rides, and our complimentary Kids’ Deck activity program (offered from 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.; for ages 4 to preteen).
- Prices are $79.00 per adult and $36.00 per child (ages 5 to 12) – plus tax and gratuities.
- Holiday weekend activities will include: the 18th Annual Cold Turkey Plunge at Children’s Beach on Thanksgiving Day (warm up after the Plunge by indulging in our a la carte hot chocolate or cider and light bites, starting at 10:00 a.m., and enjoy a live demonstration of cider being made on our very own cider press; see our Post Cold Turkey Plunge Menu); the Nantucket Tree-Lighting Ceremony; and the Festival of Wreaths at the Nantucket Whaling Museum.
- Join us for our popular Front Porch with Live Music and Cocktails event on Friday and Saturday evenings, November 29th and 30th from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
See our 2019 Thanksgiving Buffet Feast Menu. Reservations required. Call 508-228-4730, E-Mail Our Food & Beverage Manager or Book online
Hotel Rooms from $575 per night (December 6th & 7th) and $325 per night (December 5th & 8th); Suites starting at $695 per night (December 6th & 7th), excluding taxes; (rates dependent upon stay dates). A three-night minimum stay is required.
Celebrate the 46th Year of the famous Nantucket Christmas Stroll at The Nantucket Hotel! This weekend-long extravaganza is a feast for the senses and appropriate for couples and families. There is live music, house tours, a visit from Santa and Mrs. Claus by boat and horse-and-carriage, beautiful holiday decorations, a holiday market, activities galore, and hundreds of trees and stores decked out in fine splendor, transforming downtown Nantucket into a winter wonderland. Also, visit the Nantucket Whaling Museum for the renowned, 27th Annual “Festival of Trees.”
Join us for these festive dining and entertainment events that will be offered at The Nantucket Hotel during Stroll Weekend:
- Front Porch Live Music & Cocktails – 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. on Friday and Saturday, December 6th and 7th with live entertainment by Sean Lee
- A la carte, all-day Stroll menu served in our Grand Ballroom on Friday, December 6th and Saturday, December 7th from 11:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Live entertainment from 12:00 (Noon) to 4:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. by Mollie Glazer, Isaiah Williams, and David Spear. See our 2019 All-Day Stroll Menu
- A la carte, holiday Brunch Menu served in our Breeze restaurant on Sunday, December 8th from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Cocktails by our cozy fire pits on our glass-enclosed Breeze Indoor/Outdoor Terrace all Stroll weekend long
To Reserve: Call 508-228-4730, E-Mail: Our Food & Beverage Manager or Book Online
Hotel Rooms from $195 per night, excluding taxes; Suites starting at $275 per night, excluding taxes. A one-night minimum stay is required.
Are you ready to shop until you drop? Then, take part in the post-Nantucket Christmas Stroll before Christmas! Visit us the weekend after the Island’s popular Christmas Stroll and snag the best deals! This is the weekend that the “locals” come out to shop and enjoy the festivities, as downtown is ablaze in holiday color, lights, and decorations. If you’re lucky, you may catch a glimpse of Santa arriving via antique car.
Afterward, unwind at The Nantucket Hotel. Take a self-guided walking tour, curl up with a book, soak in our outdoor hot tub or challenge yourself to an invigorating workout in The Nantucket Club. The Theatre Workshop of Nantucket typically puts on festive productions in honor of the season. To see what this year’s performance will be, click here.
Hotel Rooms from $225 per night (from December 13-26) with a one-night minimum stay and $295 per night (from December 27-31) with a two-night minimum stay, excluding taxes. Suites starting at $315 per night (from December 13-26) with a one-night minimum stay and $395 per night (from December 27-31) with a two-night minimum stay, excluding taxes (rates dependent upon stay dates).
If you’re staying at The Nantucket Hotel during Christmas time, you’re in for a treat. We have a huge, beautifully decorated tree in our lobby and also serve festive holiday dinners in our Grand Ballroom with live entertainment. Make sure you visit the Whaling Museum for the renowned “Festival of Trees.” The Museum transforms itself into a magical winter wonderland with over 80 brilliantly lit and decorated trees.
Whether you’re visiting us post-Stroll or during Christmas or December School Vacation Week, our spacious suites can comfortably accommodate any size family. Enjoy:
- Our Nantucket Kids’ Club – a complimentary, supervised activity program for children.
- A workout, hot tub soak or complimentary yoga or fitness class in our fitness and spa facility, The Nantucket Club.
- Our family game room, library, and complimentary DVDs.
- “Make-your-own” S’mores (for both children and adults) at our fire pits. Click here to see our gourmet adult S’mores and S’mores cocktail menus.
- Lunch or dinner in our glass-enclosed Breeze Terrace by the cozy fire pits. Or, Meet & Greet Santa during Brunch on December 15th.
- An invigorating, self-guided walk…There are lots of places to explore or walk into Town and see a first-rate movie at Nantucket’s historic Dreamland Theater.
We’re also offering a special Brunch with Santa on December 15th from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Enjoy our delicious Brunch Menu as well as fun, complimentary activities for the kids.
Join us on Christmas Eve or Day for festive dining events and live entertainment by our glowing fire pits in our glass-enclosed Breeze Indoor/Outdoor Terrace. See our 2019 Christmas Eve & Day Prix Fixe Menu.
For Reservations: Call 508-228-4730, E-Mail our Food & Beverage Manager or Book online
New Year’s Eve Ocean Preservation Seminars & Gala “Under the Sea” Dinner & Dance Celebrations – December 30 & 31, 2019
Hotel Rooms from $295 per night; Suites starting at $395 per night, excluding taxes. A two-night minimum stay is required if checking in from December 27-31, 2019.
New Year’s Eve Special: Enjoy a two-night stay in an Islander King hotel room, two Under the Sea New Year’s Eve Dinner & Dance Party tickets, two daily complimentary Continental Breakfasts per person, and a meet and greet with one of the nation’s most acclaimed Great White Shark scientists, Dr. Greg Skomal (as seen on 60 Minutes). Package Price: $695. To book, call our Reservations Team at 866-807-6011 or e-mail them. Be sure to mention code NYE19.
See our Nautical New Year’s Eve Dinner & Dance Party with Entertainer Matty B from Dec. 31, 2018!
To help us kick-off this year’s New Year’s celebration, “Under the Sea,” we’ll be hosting a special Nantucket Under the Sea event on December 30th. The Nantucket Hotel and ReMain Nantucket are pleased to welcome special guest, Dr. Greg Skomal, a leading expert on Great White Sharks as seen here on 60 Minutes, Shark Week, and other media outlets. Dr. Skomal will be presenting “Living with Sharks,” and will speak about the Great White Shark population that is right here in our backyard.
In addition, we’ll also be featuring panels and seminars about Nantucket’s marine ecosystem from local groups and activists. We hope you will join us on this special day to learn more about the local marine and ocean preservation champions on Nantucket!
Join us for a Countdown to 2020 complimentary Anchor Drop from the top of The Nantucket Hotel. 5:00 (for families); 12:00 Midnight (for all others). Complimentary Hot Chocolate will be served.
Also on December 31st, join us for our Under the Sea New Year’s Eve Gala. Choose from two options:
Option One – Under the Sea Dinner & Dance Party
- Cocktail reception, starting at 6:30 p.m. with complimentary wine
- Elegant Dinner, starting at 7:30 p.m.; served in a friendly, community-style seating environment
- Live entertainment during dinner by the incomparable “Matty B” who sings and plays the saxophone, guitar, and drums
- Dance party from 9:00 p.m. to 12:30 a.m. with Matty B donning his DJ hat and spinning a mix of the best party tunes
- Light Bites/Late Night Buffet from 11:30 p.m. to 12:15 a.m.
- Resort Chic/Elegant, ocean-inspired attire is suggested (think blue, sea foam green and coral), as well as flowing dresses
- Must be 21 years old and up to attend. All ticket sales are final and non-refundable
$150 Per Person – (Plus $9 tax) – for a total of $159 (if ordered before December 21st). Price doesn’t include gratuity. After December 21st, the price is $175 – plus tax
Option 2 – Gala Under the Sea Dance-Only Party
- Under the Sea-themed dance party from 9:00 p.m. to 12:30 a.m. with “Matty B,” spinning a mix of the best, upbeat party tunes
- Light Bites, Late Night Buffet from 11:30 p.m. to 12:15 a.m.
- Resort Chic/Elegant ocean-inspired attire is suggested (think blue, sea foam green, and coral, as well as flowing dresses)
- Must be 21 years old and up to attend. All ticket sales are final and non-refundable
$75 Per Person – (Plus $5 tax) – for a total of $80. (if ordered before December 21st). Price doesn’t include gratuity. After December 21st, the price is $85 – plus tax
For more information, please call our Concierge, Sharon Quigley at 508-901-6780.
We’re Also Offering a Gala Under the Sea New Year’s Eve Party for Kids – Ages 5 to 12
If You’re a Nantucket Hotel Guest, a Nantucket Club Member or You’re Attending Our New Year’s Eve Gala Under the Sea Dinner & Dance Party, Bring Along Your Kids…We’re Offering a Separate, Supervised New Year’s Eve Party Just for Them!
- Drop your children off in our Kids’ Club…They can ring in the New Year, too– kids’ style! Hours: 6:30 p.m. – 12:30 a.m.
- A Pizza Dinner and many activities – “Minute-to-Win-It” games, make your own S’mores, antique fire truck rides (weather permitting), a movie, and more.
- $75.00 per child (includes dinner and all New Year’s Eve-themed activities).
- Reservations are required. Please call our Concierge, Sharon at 508-901-6780.
- This New Year’s Eve Kids’ Club offer is available for New Year’s Eve Dinner & Dance Party attendees ONLY. It’s not valid for New Year’s Eve Dance Only Party ticket holders.