Nantucket Hotel Specials
Nantucket Health, Wellness and Renewal Season – January to April. Nantucket Hotel Specials.
USA Today has included The Nantucket Hotel on its list of “10 Best Summer Beach Resorts for Winter Getaways.”
Carolyn Ketchum of the popular foodie blog, “All Day I Dream About Food” penned a nice review about The Nantucket Hotel and visiting the Island in winter.
At The Nantucket Hotel, we encourage you to embark on your own journey of personal reflection!
- Ferry Service – January to April 2019 (click here)
- March Mindfulness Meditation & Wellness Weekend – March 29-31, 2019 (click here)
- The Nantucket Hotel Winter 2019 Accommodations (click here)
- The Nantucket Club – Winter Season 2019 (click here)
- Movies, Libraries, Historic Homes, Music & More (click here)
- Lighthouses, Nature Walks, Shopping, Dining & Relaxing (click here)
- Bucket List: Nantucket – A Weekend with Elin Hilderbrand – January 17-20, 2020 (or 3-Night Check-In on January 16th) (click here)
Ferry service to Nantucket operates year-round. You can choose Hy-Line’s High-Speed, Passenger-Only Ferry and we’ll pick you up, and drop you off, at the dock free-of-charge if you sign-up in advance using our Pre-Arrival Concierge. If you wish to bring a car to the Island, the Steamship Authority’s traditional ferry service also operates from Hyannis to Nantucket during the winter months. Simply pre-reserve complimentary parking for your vehicle at The Nantucket Hotel via our Pre-Arrival Concierge.
Join us for a March Mindfulness weekend with leader Liam McClintock of FitMind. Escape to beautiful Nantucket March 29-31 for a two-day experience of meditative wellness for the mind and body.
Stay at The Nantucket Hotel for this special weekend. Included in your accommodations rate are:
- Liam McClintock’s meditative mind and body wellness workshops
- Yoga and fitness classes
- Full use of the Hotel’s fitness facilities and hot tub at The Nantucket Club
- Continental breakfast buffets
- Pick-up and drop-off at the ferries
A Full Weekend of Meditation, Engaging Mind & Body Wellness Workshops, and a Workout Program for the Brain
Jump-start spring and exit March with a healthy mind and body. Our March Mindfulness Weekend at The Nantucket Hotel includes four complimentary workshops led by FitMind leader, Liam McClintock, which cover the following techniques and topics:
- Friday, March 29th – 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. – Introduction to to Meditation
- Saturday, March 30th – 10:30 a.m. to 12:00 (Noon) – Focus & Attention
- Saturday, March 30th – 2:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. – Managing Stress & Sleep
- Sunday, March 31st – 10:30 a.m. to 12:00 (Noon) – Reprogramming Your Mind
A Full Weekend of Yoga & Fitness Classes
Our March Mindfulness Weekend also offers a full line-up of complimentary yoga and fitness classes at The Nantucket Hotel’s signature fitness and spa facility, The Nantucket Club. In addition to expanding your mind, treat your body to the following restorative experiences:
- Saturday, March 30th – 9:00 a.m. – Vinyasa Yoga with Yoga Instructor, Patricia Dolloff
- Saturday, March 30th – 10:15 a.m. – Fit Fushion with Fitness Instructor, Jasmine Cruz (Note: This class runs concurrently with Liam McClintock’s Focus & Attention workshop)
- Sunday, March 31st – 8:30 a.m. – Gentle Yoga with Yoga Instructor, Patricia Dolloff
- Sunday, March 31st – 10:00 a.m.- Vinyasa Yoga with Yoga Instructor, Patricia Dolloff (Note: This class runs concurrently with Liam McClintock’s Reprogramming Your Mind workshop)
A Full Weekend of Culinary Creations
Join us at Breeze restaurant during March Mindfulness Weekend and enhance your taste buds with our delicious and healthy culinary creations. During your stay you’ll enjoy a daily, complimentary, continental breakfast buffet for up to two people, per room. Breeze is also open for lunch, dinner, and cocktails by the glowing fire pits (for an additional cost) in our main dining room or glass-enclosed Terrace all weekend long, per the following schedule:
- Friday, March 29th – 7:00 p.m. – Complimentary Welcome Cocktail Reception
- Friday, March 29th – 5:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. – Dinner
- Saturday, March 30th – 11:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. – Lunch
- Saturday, March 30th – 5:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. – Dinner
- Friday & Saturday, March 29th & 30th – 11:00 a.m. to Closing – Cocktail Service Available
A Full Nantucket Experience Weekend
Reawaken your senses! Come to Nantucket for our March Mindfulness Weekend and experience early spring. The Nantucket Hotel is conveniently located Downtown nearby everything you want to see and do on Nantucket:
- The Bustling Harbor
- Fine Museums, including the Nantucket Whaling Museum
- Unique and Eclectic Shops and Restaurants
- Magnificent Beaches
- Sightseeing Attractions, including Lighthouses, Nature Walks, Historic Homes, and More
Hotel Rooms from $195 per night; Suites starting at $275 per night, excluding taxes (rates dependent upon stay dates).
Whether you’re a couple visiting us for a winter getaway or traveling as a family, The Nantucket Hotel offers ideal accommodations to meet your vacation needs at attractive off-season rates. Choose from our Islander Hotel Rooms or One-to-Four Bedroom Suites…all featuring our complimentary Resort amenities.
Included in your rate is a daily Continental Breakfast Buffet for two people, per room; use of The Nantucket Club, our signature fitness and spa facility; Concierge Services; pick-up and drop-off service to the Steamship Authority Traditional Ferry and Hy-Line High-Speed Ferry (with advance sign-up); limited on-site parking if you’re bringing your vehicle to Nantucket (with advance sign-up); library stocked with books, games, and DVDs; beverages and cookies in the lobby; and more!
If a more healthier lifestyle is your resolution for 2018, challenge yourself to an energetic workout at The Nantucket Club, our signature fitness and spa facility. The Club features cardio and strength-training machines, free weights, fitness and yoga classes, locker rooms, saunas, and a hot tub, and is complimentary for our guests. Unwind with a massage, which is available for a fee. If you visit us during the weekend, and your children are in tow, we also offer a complimentary, drop-off Kids’ Club program, which enables you to enjoy your workout – while your kids participate in fun activities.
Winter on Nantucket is enlightening. Enjoy browsing through the unique and expansive book collections at the Nantucket’s Atheneum or enroll in one of their Adult Programs. Visit the Whaling Museum, which is open on weekends, beginning in February, and daily, starting in April (click here to visit their website for the latest schedule information). Take in a first-run film at the historic Dreamland Theater. Take a self-guided walk in Town, or out and about in the community (we can recommend several options), and visit the Civil War Monument and Christopher Starbuck House on Main Street. The home – circa 1690 – is the most photographed house on Nantucket. Visit the charming, and always fun, Bartlett’s Farm. Several restaurants are open year-round and a few of them offer live entertainment, Trivia Nights, and karaoke.
Nantucket in winter is invigorating – or relaxing – depending on what you want to do! Explore the Great Point Lighthouse and keep a lookout for the seals; go for a stroll on the quiet and pristine beaches; or take a self-guided, or guided, nature or bird walk (we can provide you with additional information, including maps). Go ice skating at the Island’s public rink, Nantucket Ice. Participate in the 8th Annual ShamRock Run on Saturday, March 16th. Walk to Town and shop (a few stores are open year-round) or browse our on-site Gift Shop for deals.
Unwind in the evening at Breeze, and enjoy a scrumptious dinner or your favorite cocktail. The Nantucket Hotel has plenty of nooks and crannies that are fun to seek out – or curl up with a good book in the spacious sitting area in your suite; play a game of Monopoly in our Game Room; and be sure to sample the delicious offerings at our daily, complimentary Full Continental Breakfast Buffet, which is included in your rate (i.e. two people, per room).
We are now taking names for our Waiting Lists for the 2021 “Bucket List: Nantucket – A Weekend with Elin Hilderbrand” Special Events, which typically sell out quickly. Spots are based on a “first come, first serve” basis – based on when you reserve.
Guests will be notified about their Reservations when it’s closer to the Event date. To be added to the wait list CLICK HERE. Please Note: You Cannot Book Your Accommodation Online for this Special.
Join us on Nantucket during the long Martin Luther King Holiday in January for our popular weekend with best-selling author Elin Hilderbrand! Spend a special three-day weekend with Elin on her island. Enjoy private time with her on Nantucket…The backdrop for many of the locations and sites used in her books or a panel discussion with her closest friends. Also attend an exclusive first reading from one of Elin’s new books.
A special “Activities & Meals Package” is offered, as well as accommodations (for an additional fee). To see the 2020 Event Package, click here. For more details, call our Reservations Office at 866-807-6011.
The home base for the 2020 Elin Hilderbrand Bucket List on Nantucket Weekend event is The Nantucket – the Island’s grand, historic hotel.
For additional information on winter happenings on Nantucket, click here.