Book Your Reservation at Breeze/About Us/Menus
Enjoy a memorable dining experience at Breeze, our downtown Nantucket restaurant, located at The Nantucket Hotel.
See Our Summer Dinner Menu
See Our Summer Lunch Menu
Enjoy Executive Chef Pedro Alaniz’s delicious, contemporary international cuisine in our main dining room or on our spectacular glass-enclosed Indoor/Outdoor Terrace. Breeze is ideal for either a romantic evening out or family get-together.
- Linger by our cozy fire pits or in our Breeze bar and lounge and sample our innovative cuisine offerings, small plates, craft beers, and a fine selection of wines, specialty drinks and cocktails. We look forward to seeing you this season!
- New! Our Front Porch Beer Garden with live entertainment is the place to be every summer afternoon after the beach. This event is offered Monday – Saturday.
- Mom and Dad (and the kids) will enjoy our Kids’ Deck Activity Program.
- Take our Complimentary Antique Fire Truck Ride to Breeze for Breakfast or Lunch. Offered daily through Labor Day, weather permitting. If you’re a family or group of friends consisting of eight or more people, call us and we’ll pick you from Town, take you on a brief tour and deliver you to Breeze in time for breakfast or lunch. Reservations for breakfast and lunch are recommended.
* Call 508-228-4730
* Book via our Open Table app
* E-mail our Restaurant Manager if you have special requests
We require a credit card for parties of 6 or more to make a reservation. These larger groups have 24 hours prior to their reservation to cancel without incurring a $25/per person late cancellation or no-show fee.
2018 Summer Dining Schedule & Menus through September 9th:
5:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m., Tuesday through Sunday (from May 29-September 9). We are closed for a private event on September 8th.
6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. (seating times), Join us every Monday for our Old-Fashioned New England Clambake with live entertainment (from June 18-August 27).
7:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m., every other Thursday (on July 12th & 26th, and August 9th & 23rd), enjoy our Nantucket Supper Club held in conjunction with ReMain Nantucket in The Nantucket Hotel’s Grand Ballroom. This event features a special, multi-course fine dining menu, live entertainment, dancing, and our Kids’ Deck Activity Program. Reservations required.
11:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., Monday through Saturday
A la Carte Breakfast
7:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m., Daily
11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., every Sunday. To see our Sunday Brunch menu, click here. Live entertainment by Matt Hutchinson during Brunch runs through Sunday, September 2nd.
Light Bites and drinks are also served on the Front Porch of The Nantucket Hotel all summer long from 2:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. Live music by different performers is offered Monday-Saturday from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. On Sundays, music is provided by our in-house, wireless Sonos Sound System.
Cocktail Bar Service is available the days the restaurant is open – starting at 11:00 a.m. until closing. To see our Cocktail Menu, click here.