We’re looking for someone to oversee our bar team! This individual will work directly with management to ensure consistency and creativity behind the bar. This role will require mastery of the restaurant’s beverage program and may include bar shifts as well. If you have expertise and passion for all things cocktails, beer and wine, we’d love to hear from you.
- Design an innovative cocktail program and curate a craft beer program
- Be highly knowledgeable about spirits, liqueurs, amari, bitters and vermouths
- Experiment with creative techniques to deliver a delicious drink
- Manage inventory of liquors including ordering, selecting and storing
- Update POS system with beverage menu changes
- Determine bar staffing needs and manage recruiting, hiring, onboarding, training, scheduling and performance reviews for your team
- Conduct pre-shift meetings with bar staff to prepare for service
- Oversee bar display to maximize functionality and attractiveness
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience with inventory management
- 3+ years of food, beverage and service experience
- 1+ year of management experience
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles, cost control procedures, business management, human resources and computer applications
Qualified applicants can contact email@example.com.