The Nantucket Club…Nantucket’s Premier Family Health Club located Downtown at The Nantucket Hotel
Exercise, have fun with your family & make new friends at Nantucket’s year-round, state-of-the-art fitness facility and spa.
To see our latest summer fitness and yoga class schedule (effective June 30, 2015), click here.
Ask us about our family memberships…Available seasonally, monthly and weekly
Watch our new video about The Nantucket Club!
Summer vacationers can join The Nantucket Club by the week. Homeowner and summer tenants of Rental Homes that belong to The Club may also use the facilities. Guests staying at The Nantucket Hotel enjoy complimentary use of all The Club’s facilities.
The Nantucket Club is where you’ll want to be this summer! We offer:
- Drop-in Day & Evening Kids’ Club Programs (for ages 3 to pre-teen), so kids can make new friends and Mom and Dad can have some time together on the Town or at the gym.
- Two outdoor heated pools (family/kiddie and adult lap)
- An outdoor hot tub
- Fitness and yoga classes
- Breeze Bar and Cafe; poolside dining and bar service
- A 4,500 square foot fitness facility with cardio stations, circuit training machines, and extensive free weights
- Massage services
- Saunas and locker rooms
For Membership information in The Nantucket Club, please contact Carolyn Hills, The Nantucket Hotel’s Concierge at 508-901-1296 or e-mail her.
Explore New Adventures With Your Child in Our Fun, Complimentary Parent/Toddler Program Offered at The Kids’ Club!
Join us at The Kids’ Club at The Nantucket Hotel for open play with theme-based crafts, books, and activities! Parents, infants, toddlers, and preschoolers can play together and explore new adventures with supervision from our Staff.
All activities at our play stations are geared toward your child’s early development. This season’s themes include Ocean, Fire Truck, Nature, Pirate Play, and Farm Animals.
We explore these themes via:
- Strength and Motor Coordination (tunnels, parachute play, balance)
- Fine Motor Development (Play-Doh, art, puzzles, blocks)
- Imagination and Creativity (painting and dress up)
This creative Program experience will be offered on a drop-in basis any Monday – Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. The Program is available from August 31 to September 11, 2015 and requires parent participation.
Come join the fun and share some bonding time with your child! For more information, or to sign-up, call The Kids’ Club at 508-228-4747, Ext. 6779. We look forward to seeing you.