New Year’s Eve on Nantucket
Ring in the New Year at our Fun New Year’s Eve Disco Ball in the Grand Ballroom at The Nantucket Hotel and enjoy the island of Nantucket at one of the most festive times of the year!
The last four years Nantucket has gone all out with an official, Island-wide celebration for New Year’s and it has been a rousing success! At the center of it all is The Nantucket Hotel, host property for the holiday’s New Year’s Eve Ball.
The video above depicts our first New Year’s Eve Ball, which was a “Great Gatsby” theme. Our 2016 New Year’s Eve Ball theme is Disco, a la “Saturday Night Fever.” Our Hotel will be transformed into a 1970s-era discotheque. Like its predecessors, it’s sure to be a one-of-a-kind event. Make your plans now to ring in 2017 with us! You’ll enjoy:
- Fun-filled, themed festivities from 9:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m.
- Delectable hors d’oeuvres; an elaborate dessert buffet; light bites, and a champagne toast
- Dancing and live entertainment with the spectacular Perry Rossi Orchestra
- The chance to “throwback dress” to the party scene of the disco-era…Grab your bell bottoms and mini skirt and “do up” your big hair!
Must be 21 years old and up to attend. Tickets are $120 per adult. All ticket sales are final and non-refundable. For more information, please call 508-901-6780.
Bringing the kids or teens along for the New Year’s Weekend? Then, let them have fun celebrating the New Year at our two separate Kids’ and Teens’ New Year’s Eve Disco Ball celebrations especially geared for them. For more information, click here.
Click to enlarge image.
Order Your New Year’s Eve Disco Ball Tickets Online, Order Now
We’re also offering a Three-Course Disco Prix Fixe New Year’s Eve Dinner before the Ball in our cozy Breeze dining room. Hours: 5:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. Cost: $79 per Adult. Reservations required. Please call 508-228-4730 or E-Mail our Director of Food and Beverage, Michael Blaksteen. To see our Disco New Year’s Eve Dinner Menu, click here.
New Year’s Eve is on a Saturday night this year! Stay for the weekend and enjoy The Nantucket Hotel’s many amenities including:
- A daily, complimentary Continental Breakfast Buffet for two people, per room
- Outdoor Hot tub
- Shuttle service to/from the Steamship Authority’s High-Speed Ferry or Hy-Line’s High-Speed Ferry with advance sign-up
- Membership in The Nantucket Club
- Concierge Services
- Cozy fire pits on our Breeze restaurant Terrace. Come for cocktails or dinner!
- We’re also a convenient Home Base for all the New Year’s Eve activities that will be going on Island-wide during Nantucket’s New Year’s celebration
To check accommodation availability for New Year’s Eve Weekend, click here.