Hotel Special Offers
Nantucket Health, Wellness and Renewal Season – January to April Nantucket Hotel Special Offers.
USA Today has included The Nantucket Hotel on its list of “10 Best Summer Beach Resorts for Winter Getaways.”
Carolyn Ketchum of the popular foodie blog, “All Day I Dream About Food” penned a nice review about The Nantucket Hotel and visiting the Island in winter.
At The Nantucket Hotel, we encourage you to embark on your own journey of personal reflection!
Bucket List: Nantucket – A Weekend with Elin Hilderbrand – January 15-18, 2016 (click here)
Practice “The Art of Cabin Fever” – January to April 2016 (click here)
Ferry Service – January to April 2016 (click here)
The Nantucket Hotel Winter 2016 Accommodations (click here)
The Nantucket Club – Winter Season 2016 (click here)
Movies, Libraries, Historic Homes, Music & More (click here)
Lighthouses, Nature Walks, Shopping, Dining & Relaxing (click here)
Due to popular demand, we’re pleased to bring back a weekend with best-selling author Elin Hilderbrand on Nantucket this January! Spend a special two or three-day weekend (over the Martin Luther King Holiday) with Elin on her island of Nantucket. Enjoy either a private tour of the Island with Elin, showcasing many of the locations and sites used in her books or a “So You Think You Know Elin” round-table discussion with some of her closest friends*. Attend an exclusive first reading from Elin’s new book, “Here’s to Us,” which is due to be published on June 14, 2016.
In addition to the private Island tour or round-table discussion, you’ll also receive the following in your Activities & Meals Package*:
- A book signing with Elin Hilderbrand – accompanied by a wine and cheese party – at The Nantuket Hotel on Friday, January 15th
- A cocktail party at The Nantucket Hotel on Saturday night, January 16th
- Dinner at The Nantucket Hotel on Saturday evening, January 16th
- A book reading from “Here’s To Us,” Elin’s next book due to be released on June 14, 2016, as well as a book signing on Sunday morning, January 17th
*All of the above offerings are with Elin Hilderbrand except for the round-table discussion with her closest friends
Also included are:
- Continental Breakfast buffets
- Transfers to/from the Hy-Line Ferry Wharf
- Use of The Nantucket Club, our state-of-the-art fitness center and spa – with a gym, yoga classes, outdoor hot tub, and saunas
During this special Elin Hilderbrand Bucket List Weekend, you can also enjoy the following optional activities on your own:
- Dinner at our Breeze restaurant (located at The Nantucket Hotel), Lola’s or Nautilus on Friday, January 15th. Elin will make an appearance at each location during the evening
- Massages and spa services at The Nantucket Club
- Watching an NFL playoff game with Elin on Sunday afternoon, January 17th (requires a third-night stay over)
- Free time to explore historic downtown Nantucket
- Purchasing Tickets on Hy-Line Cruises’s High-Speed Ferry from Hyannis, Mass. to Nantucket and back. This fast ferry is the easiest, quickest, and preferred means of travel
Accommodation Information (for an Additional Cost):
- A few weekend accommodations (for two-night stays) at The Nantucket Hotel are still available…Plus, if you stay an additional third night (on Sunday, January 17th), the Sunday rate is lower!
- Hotel Rooms (sleeping up to 2 people) start at $195.00 per night*
- One-Bedroom Suites (sleeping from 4-6 people) start at $295.00 per night*
- Multi-Bedroom Suites, (sleeping from 6-10 people) start at $500.00 per night*
*An additional 11.7% Accommodations Tax also applies
The home base for this Elin Hilderbrand Bucket List on Nantucket Weekend evemt is The Nantucket – the Island’s grand hotel – open year-round.
We Are Now Taking Reservations for this “Bucket List: Nantucket – A Weekend with Elin Hilderbrand” Special Event. Please Call Our Reservations Office Toll-Free at 866-807-6011 or Contact Us Via E-Mail: email@example.com. Please Note: You Cannot Book Your Accommodation Online for this Special.
At The Nantucket Hotel, ‘staying in is the new going out’ and with so much to do under one roof, there’s no need to venture out into the cold. Nantucket is a magical place to visit in winter and an ideal time to enjoy indoors, focusing on bringing your mind and body together.
The Art of Cabin Fever is the ultimate restorative experience, allowing you to pick and choose what you’d like to focus on while vacationing at The Nantucket Hotel. You can enjoy a:
- Cheese and chocolate fondue culinary creation by our outdoor fire pits – complete with blankets for snuggling
- Winter massage at The Nantucket Club
- Heated outdoor hot tub with a ‘Hot’ Cocktail Hour
- Stocked library in your accommodation
- Board game in one of our cozy nooks
- Luxurious Mer | Sea bath experience upon request
- Meditation classes
- Healthy cuisine
- Special book recommendations
- Daily yoga class
- Nutritionist appointment upon request
For more information, or to reserve your accommodation, call our Reservations Office or book online.
Ferry service to Nantucket operates year-round. You can choose Hy-Line’s High-Speed, Passenger-Only Ferry and we’ll pick you up, and drop you off, at the dock free-of-charge if you sign-up in advance using our Pre-Arrival Concierge. If you wish to bring a car to the Island, the Steamship Authority’s traditional ferry service also operates from Hyannis to Nantucket during the winter months. Simply pre-reserve complimentary parking for your vehicle at The Nantucket Hotel via our Pre-Arrival Concierge.
Whether you’re a couple visiting us for a winter getaway or traveling as a family, The Nantucket Hotel offers ideal accommodations to meet your vacation needs at attractive off-season rates. Choose from our Islander hotel rooms or One-to-Four Bedroom Suites…all featuring our Resort amenities.
Included in your rate is a daily Continental Breakfast Buffet for two people, per room; use of The Nantucket Club, our new fitness and spa facility; Concierge Services; pick-up and drop-off service to the Steamship Authority Traditional Ferry and Hy-Line High-Speed Ferry (with advance sign-up); limited on-site parking if you’re bringing your vehicle to Nantucket (with advance sign-up); library stocked with books, games, and DVDs; beverages and cookies in the lobby; and more!
If a more healthier lifestyle is your resolution for 2016, challenge yourself to an energetic workout at The Nantucket Club, our new fitness and spa facility. The Club features cardio and strength-training machines, free weights, fitness and yoga classes, locker rooms, saunas, and a hot tub, and is complimentary for our guests. Unwind with a massage, which is available for a fee. If you visit us during the weekend, and your children are in tow, we also offer a complimentary, drop-off Children’s Program, which enables you to enjoy your workout – while your kids participate in fun activities.
Winter on Nantucket is enlightening. Enjoy browsing through the unique and expansive book collections at the Nantucket’s Atheneum or enroll in one of their Adult Programs. Visit the Whaling Museum, which is open on weekends, beginning in February, and daily, starting in April (click here to visit their website for the latest schedule information). Take in a first-run film at the historic Dreamland Theater or intimate Starlight Theatre & Cafe. Take a self-guided walk in Town, or out and about in the community (we can recommend several options), and visit the Civil War Monument and Christopher Starbuck House on Main Street. The home – circa 1690 – is the most photographed house on Nantucket. Visit the charming, and always fun, Bartlett’s Farm. Several restaurants are open year-round and a few of them offer live entertainment, Trivia Nights, and karaoke.
Nantucket in winter is invigorating – or relaxing – depending on what you want to do! Explore the Great Point Lighthouse and keep a lookout for the seals; go for a stroll on the quiet and pristine beaches; or take a self-guided, or guided, nature or bird walk (we can provide you with additional information, including maps). Go ice skating at the Island’s public rink, Nantucket Ice. Participate in the 5th Annual Shamrock Run in March 2016 (check back for more information). Walk to Town and shop (a few stores are open year-round) or browse our on-site Gift Shop for deals.
Unwind in the evening at Breeze, and enjoy a scrumptious dinner or your favorite cocktail. The Nantucket Hotel has plenty of nooks and crannies that are fun to seek out – or curl up with a good book in the spacious sitting area in your suite; play a game of Monopoly in our Game Room; and be sure to sample the delicious offerings at our daily, complimentary Continental Breakfast buffet, which is included in your rate (i.e. two people, per room).
For additional information on winter happenings on Nantucket, click here.