Hotel Special Offers
Nantucket Health, Wellness and Renewal Season – January to April Nantucket Hotel Special Offers.
USA Today has included The Nantucket Hotel on its list of “10 Best Summer Beach Resorts for Winter Getaways.”
Carolyn Ketchum of the popular foodie blog, “All Day I Dream About Food” penned a nice review about The Nantucket Hotel and visiting the Island in winter.
At The Nantucket Hotel, we encourage you to embark on your own journey of personal reflection!
- Practice “The Art of Cabin Fever” – January to April 2016 (click here)
- Ferry Service – January to April 2016 (click here)
- The Nantucket Hotel Winter 2016 Accommodations (click here)
- The Nantucket Club – Winter Season 2016 (click here)
- Movies, Libraries, Historic Homes, Music & More (click here)
- Lighthouses, Nature Walks, Shopping, Dining & Relaxing (click here)
- Bucket List: Nantucket – A Weekend with Elin Hilderbrand – January 13-16, 2017 (or 3-Night Check-In on January 12) (click here)
At The Nantucket Hotel, ‘staying in is the new going out’ and with so much to do under one roof, there’s no need to venture out into the cold. Nantucket is a magical place to visit in winter and an ideal time to enjoy indoors, focusing on bringing your mind and body together.
The Art of Cabin Fever is the ultimate restorative experience, allowing you to pick and choose what you’d like to focus on while vacationing at The Nantucket Hotel. You can enjoy a:
- Cheese and chocolate fondue culinary creation by our outdoor fire pits – complete with blankets for snuggling
- Winter massage at The Nantucket Club
- Heated outdoor hot tub with a ‘Hot’ Cocktail Hour
- Stocked library in your accommodation
- Board game in one of our cozy nooks
- Luxurious Mer | Sea bath experience upon request
- Meditation classes
- Healthy cuisine
- Special book recommendations
- Daily yoga class
- Nutritionist appointment upon request
For more information, or to reserve your accommodation, call our Reservations Office or book online.
Ferry service to Nantucket operates year-round. You can choose Hy-Line’s High-Speed, Passenger-Only Ferry and we’ll pick you up, and drop you off, at the dock free-of-charge if you sign-up in advance using our Pre-Arrival Concierge. If you wish to bring a car to the Island, the Steamship Authority’s traditional ferry service also operates from Hyannis to Nantucket during the winter months. Simply pre-reserve complimentary parking for your vehicle at The Nantucket Hotel via our Pre-Arrival Concierge.
Whether you’re a couple visiting us for a winter getaway or traveling as a family, The Nantucket Hotel offers ideal accommodations to meet your vacation needs at attractive off-season rates. Choose from our Islander hotel rooms or One-to-Four Bedroom Suites…all featuring our Resort amenities.
Included in your rate is a daily Continental Breakfast Buffet for two people, per room; use of The Nantucket Club, our new fitness and spa facility; Concierge Services; pick-up and drop-off service to the Steamship Authority Traditional Ferry and Hy-Line High-Speed Ferry (with advance sign-up); limited on-site parking if you’re bringing your vehicle to Nantucket (with advance sign-up); library stocked with books, games, and DVDs; beverages and cookies in the lobby; and more!
If a more healthier lifestyle is your resolution for 2016, challenge yourself to an energetic workout at The Nantucket Club, our new fitness and spa facility. The Club features cardio and strength-training machines, free weights, fitness and yoga classes, locker rooms, saunas, and a hot tub, and is complimentary for our guests. Unwind with a massage, which is available for a fee. If you visit us during the weekend, and your children are in tow, we also offer a complimentary, drop-off Children’s Program, which enables you to enjoy your workout – while your kids participate in fun activities.
Winter on Nantucket is enlightening. Enjoy browsing through the unique and expansive book collections at the Nantucket’s Atheneum or enroll in one of their Adult Programs. Visit the Whaling Museum, which is open on weekends, beginning in February, and daily, starting in April (click here to visit their website for the latest schedule information). Take in a first-run film at the historic Dreamland Theater or intimate Starlight Theatre & Cafe. Take a self-guided walk in Town, or out and about in the community (we can recommend several options), and visit the Civil War Monument and Christopher Starbuck House on Main Street. The home – circa 1690 – is the most photographed house on Nantucket. Visit the charming, and always fun, Bartlett’s Farm. Several restaurants are open year-round and a few of them offer live entertainment, Trivia Nights, and karaoke.
Nantucket in winter is invigorating – or relaxing – depending on what you want to do! Explore the Great Point Lighthouse and keep a lookout for the seals; go for a stroll on the quiet and pristine beaches; or take a self-guided, or guided, nature or bird walk (we can provide you with additional information, including maps). Go ice skating at the Island’s public rink, Nantucket Ice. Participate in the 5th Annual ShamRock Run on March 12, 2016. Walk to Town and shop (a few stores are open year-round) or browse our on-site Gift Shop for deals.
Unwind in the evening at Breeze, and enjoy a scrumptious dinner or your favorite cocktail. The Nantucket Hotel has plenty of nooks and crannies that are fun to seek out – or curl up with a good book in the spacious sitting area in your suite; play a game of Monopoly in our Game Room; and be sure to sample the delicious offerings at our daily, complimentary Continental Breakfast Buffet, which is included in your rate (i.e. two people, per room).
Bucket List: Nantucket – A Weekend with Elin Hilderbrand – January 13-16, 2017 (or 3-Night Check-In on January 12)
(Please Note: We will be taking reservations for this event starting on Tuesday, October 4th. Prices for this Special Package will be available then. Thank you)
Martin Luther King Holiday Weekend 2017 is approaching! Due to popular demand, we’ll be bringing back a weekend with best-selling author Elin Hilderbrand on Nantucket in January! Spend a special three-day weekend with Elin on her island. Enjoy a private tour of Nantucket with Elin, showcasing many of the locations and sites used in her books or a panel discussion with her closest friends. Attend an exclusive first reading from Elin’s new book, The Identicals, which will be published in summer 2017.
You’ll also receive the following in your Activities & Meals Package:
- A book signing with Elin Hilderbrand – accompanied by a wine and cheese party – at The Nantuket Hotel on Friday, January 13th
- A Book Trivia Night with Elin on Friday – The Winner gets named in her autumn 2017 book release, Winter Stars
- The opportunity to take a Yoga Class with Elin on Saturday morning, January 14th
- A cocktail party with Elin at The Nantucket Hotel on Saturday evening
- Dinner at The Nantucket Hotel with Elin on Saturday evening
- A book reading from Elin’s upcoming new book, The Identicals and a book signing on Sunday morning, January 15th
Also included are:
- Continental Breakfast buffets
- Transfers to/from the Hy-Line Ferry Wharf
- Use of The Nantucket Club, our state-of-the-art fitness center and spa – with a gym, yoga classes, outdoor hot tub, and saunas
The following optional activities are also available for your enjoyment:
- Opportunity to check-in on Thursday, January 12th for a three-night stay
- Friday Dinner at our Breeze restaurant (located at The Nantucket Hotel) with theme-based menus from Elin’s books
- Dancing with Elin at The Chicken Box late Saturday night – Band and Cover Charge to be determined
- Massages and spa services at The Nantucket Club
- Sunday Brunch at The Nantucket Hotel
- Free time on Sunday afternoon to explore historic downtown Nantucket
- Hy-Line High-Speed Ferry Tickets from Hyannis, Mass. to Nantucket and back. This fast ferry is the easiest, quickest, and recommended way to travel to The Nantucket Hotel
Accommodation Information (at an Additional Cost):
- Accommodations will be available for booking, starting on October 4th (with a three-night minimum)
- Hotel Rooms (sleeping up to 2 people) from $195.00 per night
- One-Bedroom Suites (sleeping from 4-6 people) from $275.00 per night
- Multi-Bedroom Suites (sleeping from 6-10 people) from $425.00 per night
*Note: An additional 11.7% Accommodations Tax will also apply
The home base for this 2017 Elin Hilderbrand Bucket List on Nantucket Weekend event is The Nantucket – the Island’s grand, historic hotel.
For additional information on winter happenings on Nantucket, click here.