Discover Breeze Bar & Café in Downtown Nantucket
Enjoy breakfast, lunch, and a relaxed dinner – indoors or outside on Nantucket’s grandest, all-season deck – at our restaurant in The Nantucket Hotel.
Named as a throwback to our property’s predecessor, the Point Breeze, the Breeze Bar and Cafe at The Nantucket Hotel serves a Continental breakfast in the shoulder seasons, an a la carte breakfast in the summer, luncheon and casual dinners. Breeze features New England Coastal Cuisine and family favorites in either an air-conditioned indoor setting or outdoors on Nantucket’s grandest, all-season deck, which boasts cozy fire pits. We also have a wonderful bar for your enjoyment.
In addition to intimate parties of two or families dining together, Breeze Bar and Cafe can accommodate corporate groups, wedding celebrations and post-wedding brunches, and rehearsal dinner parties, as well as other small and large-themed events. We look forward to seeing you at Breeze Bar and Cafe this year!
The Summer Season is Upon Us…Come Join Us at Breeze Bar and Cafe!
There’s no better place to celebrate the 2013 summer season than at Breeze Bar and Cafe. We have many dining events planned, including S’Mores on the Breeze deck – among others – so be sure to make your reservations today!
Breeze Bar and Cafe Late Spring/Early Summer 2013 Dining Hours – May 25-June 24, 2013
- A Complimentary Continental Breakfast is offered from 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m., daily
- Lunch is served from 12:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m, Friday-Sunday, June 14-16; and Wednesday-Sunday, June 19-23. Breeze will be closed for lunch on Monday & Tuesday, June 24th & 25th
- A “Light ” Lunch Menu is available poolside on the days Breeze is closed for lunch
- Dinner is offered from 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m., Wednesdays – Sundays
- Our Breeze Bar is open, from 4:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m., Monday – Friday and from 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m., Saturdays and Sundays. Enjoy your favorite light bites, cocktails, beer or wine – together with interesting conversations. Some of our Signature Drinks include Pusser’s Painkillers and Prickly Pear Martinis
Breeze Bar and Cafe Summer 2013 Dining Hours – June 25-September 2, 2013
- A Full, A La Carte Breakfast (for a fee) is offered from 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. daily, starting June 25th
- Lunch is served from 12:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m daily, starting June 26th
- A Bar Menu is available from 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m., daily
- Dinner is offered from 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m., daily from June 26-September 1
- Complimentary S’Mores are served poolside from 8:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m., Tuesdays & Saturdays
- Our Breeze Bar is open from 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m., daily. Enjoy your favorite light bites, cocktails, beer or wine – together with interesting conversations. Some of our Signature Drinks include Pusser’s Painkillers and Prickly Pear Martinis
Breeze Bar & Cafe Children’s Menus – Samples from 2012
To View Our Sample Children’s Dinner Menu, as a PDF file, click here.
To View Our Sample Children’s Lunch Menu, as a PDF file, click here.
To make a dining reservation, please call (508) 228-4730 or e-mail our Food & Beverage Manager, Michael.
For private party or function information, please contact Michaela Harpin at (508) 310-7823 or via e-mail.
Nestled prominently in the heart of Nantucket, where everyone wants to be, within walking distances of beaches, shopping and restaurants. The Nantucket is the Island’s newest hotel & resort bringing back family friendly all season Nantucket accommodations.
© Copyright 2013 The Nantucket