Experience The Nantucket Hotel For A Romantic Getaway
Nantucket is a captivating, all-season destination for a memorable & romantic couple’s getaway.
Rejuvenate. Rediscover. Reconnect. Reflect. Recapture. And, Reward yourselves…After all, you deserve it!
If you’re looking for an enchanting couples getaway, Nantucket is the ideal setting to experience all of the above, and more. On this scenic, New England island located 30 miles off the Massachusetts coast, couples can visit pristine beaches, historic museums, lighthouses, and windmills; savor world-class restaurants and shops; transverse a multitude of bike paths and walking trails; step into breathtaking gardens or eclectic art galleries; spend the day on an exhilarating fishing or sailing excursion; attend the popular Daffodil, Wine or Film Festivals; make merry at the famous Christmas Stroll; and gaze at the spectacular sunrises and sunsets. They’re all waiting for you and your special someone to enjoy.
The Nantucket Hotel offers couples the quintessential New England island getaway experience:
- You can stay in our new Accommodations…everything from Hotel Rooms, to One and Two-Bedroom Cottages, to One-to-Four-Bedroom Full-Sized Suites. We offer more space and more choices than a Nantucket guest house or bed & breakfast
- We are within walking distance to the quaint, cobblestoned streets of downtown Nantucket with its fine restaurants and world-class shopping
- We are within walking and bicycling distance to Island beaches
- We offer an on-site fitness and spa facility, The Nantucket Club, and seasonal heated pools and a hot tub
- Our on-site Breeze restaurant will be a romantic highlight of your visit with us
- Our Concierge is here to help plan your visit and our staff is friendly, always smiling, and eager to please
- The Nantucket is filled with lots of little touches to make your getaway memorable…Come discover them
Please Note: While The Nantucket Hotel & Resort, in the heart of downtown Nantucket, is an ideal destination for couples, in July and August the majority of our guests are families with children.